Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Continued Internet Problems…

I am sadly still living with limited internet access and minimal data allowance. This has meant I’ve been unable to share and discuss much in the way of news media coverage, as I used to. I’m hoping to solve the problem in the near future.

In the meantime, I have a number of reviews and posts in the works. Much of my non-fiction focus has been on adapting some of my PhD thesis chapters into articles for submission to journals (one of the Media and US Foreign Policy-Making, and another on an alternative approach to understanding the history of US-China relations). The first review I’ve completed in a while will go up momentarily, with more following over the next couple of weeks. They include: a triple-review of some polemics (by Glenn Greenwald, Thomas Rich, and Mike Lofgren), a review of Richard Haass’s latest book, a review of David Stockman’s The Great Deformation, and hopefully some thoughts on various magazine and news articles that have caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment