Thursday, 27 December 2012

Jon Meacham, Jefferson, Practicable Fixes

I enjoyed this segment from MSNBC’s The Daily Rundown, in which host Dylan Ratigan talks to Jon Meacham about Thomas Jefferson and his latest book, The Art of Power (Random House):

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I have an advanced reader copy of the book, which I picked up and got signed at BEA in early June 2012. (In fact, I rushed all the way from 118th St and Lexington to the Javitts Center, just so I could get the book signed by Meacham. I must have set a record for that trip…) I’ve had a few things that have got in the way of my starting the book, but I hope to get to it very soon – I really enjoyed Meacham’s previous work, American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House, and have been reading his journalism for years.

Meacham-ThomasJefferson

1 comment:

  1. Good potics articles could be found in your blog!

    ReplyDelete