Thursday, 1 March 2012

President Obama (Finally) Skewers GOP in Speech

The portion of Obama’s speech that’s included near the beginning of the clip below (ends at 2:20 mark) is how I wish Obama was all the time. It shows a little bit of fight and fire (please excuse the use of that word, I know how horribly cliché it is to use when talking about politicians), and I really hope it foreshadows how he will approach the general election.

The rest of the clip is pretty interesting, too. A bit boiler-plate when it comes to “if the economy is strong, people will re-elect the incumbent president”.

[I keep trying to use MSNBC’s “Clip & Share” option for their online videos, but I can never get it to work. I’ll keep trying, so I’m not always posting the full-length pieces.]

No comments:

Post a Comment