Sunday, 10 January 2010

Coming in 2010: The US Presidents

Over the course of 2010, I shall be posting the occasional “Presidential Bibliography”, in which I shall list a couple of key books to read on single presidents. On occasion, these will include a sentence or two about the books in question. I’m not sure if I’ll be doing it in chronological order, reverse chronological order, or just in a random order that happens to suit me at the time of writing (this latter is the most likely). I think the first post will actually focus on general books about the presidents, for those who want to get an overview of the Executive Office and those who shaped it. (This will be extrapolating from a review that will be posted soon: Stephen Graubard’s The Presidents, and the fact that my next PhD chapter is about the Executive Office and US Foreign Policy).

Keep an eye on the site (and our twitter feed) for the posts. The first should come sometime near the end of January.

us-presidential-seal

No comments:

Post a Comment